Are you looking to tighten and rejuvenate your skin but scared about surgical options? Don’t worry, you have a proven treatment that offers results for longer with a natural appearance. Called Sculptra, this treatment offers smooth skin by creating sufficient volume, generating a healthy appearance. The treatment is widely accepted across the globe as it is safe and involves no invasive surgeries. If you have more doubts about the procedure, then read below to know more.
What Is Sculptra?
Sculptra is an injectable dermal filler that includes poly-L lactic acid which can encourage collagen production and offer you smooth and stiffened skin on multiple parts of the body. This procedure has proven to offer long-term skin renewal results added with the advantage of lifting the skin without surgery or downtime. Statistics have shown that the majority of patients were happy with the results even after 2 years from the procedure. This powerful dermal filler acts with a subtle pace to enhance the elasticity of the skin by enhancing the natural volume of the skin. This treatment is approved by FDA and proven safe to be performed for rejuvenation of the skin.
How Does Sculptra Work?
The dermal filler treatment starts with an initial consultation to know the suitability of this treatment and its skincare benefits as per the patient’s expectations. The doctor will discuss the complete medical history and explain the outcomes and correctness of the treatment. If all the right boxes are ticked, the appointment is fixed. The complete set of injections will be performed quickly within 20 to 30 minutes. There will not be the requirement of any anesthetic since the injection will include a numbing agent for negating any kind of discomfort.
- The treatment of Sculptra starts with detailed analysis from our team to guarantee that the treatment is safe for every patient and fulfills the expectations. As a patient, you must clear all your doubts or any health concerns before deciding to get this procedure. It helps to know the areas of concern respective to your body and whether they can give you alternate solutions or any precautions before the procedure. It will include checking the face structure, concerning issues, and discussion of your medical history with any active medications. As the treatment will only be minimally invasive, there will be no specific tests for this treatment, but they will ask you to stop taking ibuprofen or aspirin for few days from the treatment.
- On the treatment day, the experienced specialist will supervise the procedure by injecting the solution at different depths and a detailed grid pattern to guarantee uniform distribution. An added advantage will be no use of extra anesthetize as the injection itself will have numbing agents. The injected filler will occupy the folds, wrinkles, creases, and fine lines gradually in some days with the development of collagen. The poly-L lactic acid solution is absorbed easily into the skin and is like the one employed in dissolvable sutures. You will not have instant outcomes, but there will be subtle changes in the skin and offer natural changes in your appearance. Even the downtime is minimal after the treatment.
How many sessions will a patient need?
One session will last for around half an hour to be completed. Some people may require more than one session that will be spaced a month apart from the initial session. This gap is needed to allow the skin to recover and get the best advantages. Depending on the volume and condition of the treatment region, few regions may require more time to respond. The majority of patients will require only three to four sessions to get their desired results. An expert skin specialist can analyze and craft a plan for every individual depending on their requirements.
Results from Sculptra:
- The treatment will yield optimal results if performed under the guidance of an expert. It is different from few other injectables that offer instant results as it acts by boosting the natural production of collagen in the body. With the gradual development of collagen, results are gradually developed without any aggressive looks.
- You can see gradual improvement of the results throughout scheduled sessions and results improving even around 9-10 months. The results will last for around 2 years as the treatment is dependent on the development of own collagen in the body.
- It is key to follow the suggestions of your skin expert to have touch-up sessions to maintain optimal results. This treatment is also coupled with other treatment sessions to give optimal results as per precise patient requirements. Whatever may be the scenario, it is key to associate with an experienced skin specialist to get effective results.
How long will Sculptra last?
If you select Sculptra from a skilled doctor, you can observe subtle results that last for more than 2 years. The skin will achieve youthful texture and improved elasticity with the growth of natural collagen in the body. Moreover, if you follow the best skincare routine and maintain the skin healthy, then these results will stay for longer. Always remember to follow the advice of your skin specialist concerning usage of precise skin products, precise diets, and application of sunscreen while being exposed to the sun. Even though the natural results in this treatment take ample time to show their effects, it will not give an impression of any artificial work on the target regions. It will not reduce the ability of your skin to give natural expressions.
The success of Sculptra has made it to be used across the globe under the guidance of expert skin specialists to offer exceptional results. People are gaining excellent benefits from the treatment due to the stimulation of collagen especially in the areas of the body where there is severe loss of volume. Associate with a skin expert like RSkinbar who is an expert in performing accurate skin treatments to treat specific concerns.